Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hipsters


Lynda finished another Hipster. This time we used Louisa Harding's new yarn Lirico. It took 4 balls and 5.5mm needles to make the shawl. It's perfect for spring/summer. It's always cold in a restaurant or your office. Add some colour to your wardrobe!

Lirico is available in the store and on the website.

The yarn is a tape and sometimes that can feel a bit hard but this is beautiful.

My trip home was uneventful except for the 45 minutes it took to get through the border. I got halfway across the bridge (Lewiston) and the traffic was stopped. I called Beth and online it said 9 minute delay. 45 minutes later I was finally into Canada.

I was going to blog when I got home but I have a bad head cold. The weather was too warm :). I came home this afternoon to work on the website but slept instead. I'm feeling a bit better but I'm going to put on the fireplace and knit some more rows on my Hipster.

One last Lucy picture until the end of the month when dad comes home.
It's a good thing he has a king size bed.

No comments: