Saturday, March 02, 2019

And the winners are...

I'm casting off and love the colours. Dream State is awesome to knit with. It feels great in your hands.

Thanks to all who donated to the Food Drive.
The back seat of Beth's truck was full of food along with $1000 in cash. The $1000 will purchase 4,000 lbs of food. That is a lot of food.

Lea visited this afternoon and drew the winning tickets. Take a look at her sleeve. She is wearing her Comfort Fade Cardi. Sorry Lea - I should have taken a picture of you showing the whole cardigan. I'll get one when Lea comes and picks up yarn next week.

Kerstin S won the first gift basket.
There were a lot of tickets in the basket. 

Elizabeth D won the second gift basket.

Beth and I started a new series on Netflix tonight. Suits. We made it through the first episode and now I'm heading to bed. I know that one more will lead to one more and then just one more and it's 2am. I have a feeling there could be a couple of episodes tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: