Monday, February 04, 2019

Thank you Alex

Chevron Shenanigans is finished. Ends sewn in and blocked (thanks Alex). The plan was to hang it on the back fence so that you could see it spread out. Small problem. The weather was so nice today I wore my Sketchers without socks. To hang the shawl on the fence meant climbing over the snow pile at the back of the parking lot. Wasn't going to happen. I'll bring my boots tomorrow.
We have an order on the way from madelinetosh (arriving Friday afternoon, hopefully) which includes new colours of merino light.
Hepburn
Love or Lust
Rhys
Foundry
Rye Bourbon

I am already picturing Love or Lust, Rhys and Foundry together in a shawl. Think Color Affection.

Beth and I have been watching America's Got Talent. The sand artist tonight was amazing. I have seen sand art done in two different Cirque du Soliel shows in Vegas. I could watch it for hours.

No comments: