Thursday, February 14, 2019

Rustic Reclaimed

Lynn took two days off for the bad weather and this is how she spent her afternoon. Relaxing.

Just joking. I made her sit down for a few minutes. My new table came this afternoon.
All the wood for the base is reclaimed from a barn. The hole was in the board, Steve didn't put it there.
The top is gorgeous.

Steve did an amazing job. I love it.
Mr. FedEx brought a box with new Noro. This is Akari.
Alex took these two balls home to start Nightshift.
26% Silk, 21% Cotton, 15% Viscose, 14% Mohair, 12% Wool, 12% Polyamide

The yarn is worsted weight. There are 528 yards on a 200 gram ball.


This is Lirico from Louisa Harding.
262 yards in a 100gram ball.

50% Cotton, 28% Acrylic, 22% Polyamide

The yarn is worsted weight.

I think that I will be sending 4 balls of this colour to Lynda for The Hipster.

This scarf takes two balls of Lirico - the pattern is free when you purchase the yarn.

I have been working on Camp and I think we are ready.
See the full Camp brochure. We will start taking registrations on March 1.

I haven't mentioned Spincycle. UPS did not deliver my yarn again today. I am trying to remain calm so I won't go into the details but I ended up driving to Brantford (15-20 minutes from Ancaster) to pick up the yarn after work.
Dyed in the Wool
Kimono
The Family Jewels
Summer Love
Idle Nights
Dream State
The Family Jewels

I think that my post is long enough so it's time to knit.

I almost forgot. A different FedEx driver came in today and we have Laine Magazine 7 in stock and ready to sell tomorrow.

1 comment:

Diane said...

That table is stunning!! Well done! Maybe one day I will see it in person!
Diane