Wednesday, February 20, 2019

More Shopping - I think I have a problem

My credit card took another hit today. And since I started my post I bought more.

Yarn is on the way from Hedgehog and we should see it next week. Skinny Singles, Sock and Merino DK.

I can't wait to see the new colour DRK. There will be three Potlucks in Skinny Singles and one in sock.

I also put down a deposit on yarn from Uschitita. Fingers crossed this will be arriving in April.
What colours are coming? We don't know. I have requested colours but it depends on what Steffi feels like dying. Here are a few of the colours that I asked for.



Enamel pins will be arriving in March. 
Glam up your knitting, jacket, or project bag with our unique pieces of fiber inspired flair!


Progress keepers/stitch markers are coming too.
We (Cathy, Lynn, Alex and myself) use Soak when blocking our knitting projects. We are running low on stock and more is on the way.
Soak is modern laundry care. It’s perfect for washing your laciest lingerie, softest sweaters, swimwear, workout wear, quilts and all the delicates you care about most. 
Made in Canada, Soak is the best, easiest to use, most deliciously scented no-rinse laundry product anywhere. Our eco-friendly wash cleans beautifully, and is ideal for hand or machine washing. Show your laundry (and the planet) some love, with Soak.
I spent a lot of time today on the website so I think it's time to close up my computer and knit. Survivor starts tonight. And the Masked Singer is on. A great TV evening.

No comments: