Monday, December 17, 2018

Yummy Yarn

Meshy Twist is a pattern that Stephen West brought out in the summer and now we can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

All pictures of Meshy Twist are ©Stephen West

Knit this beautiful semi-circular shawl with three speckled colors of yarn like Uschitita’s shiny and soft Merino Singles. Twisted stitches grow from the edge with yarn over shaping to form a generous crescent shape. Garter stitch mesh yarn over rows are super easy to knit and produce a lovely lightweight fabric. The border features meandering twisted stitches and a fun smocked technique for extra flair.

Stephen used Uschitita (we have lots of great colours in stock) or you can use 3 colours of any fingering weight yarn.

Mr. UPS brought in a huge box of Qing merino singles this morning. The yarn has been unpacked, photographed and is on the website.
Cuttlefish

Shangri-La Shellbeach

Barefoot

Cactus

Narwhal

WEBSITE
Some customers are having problems with the website - when they try to check out it says that their cart is empty. (Other orders are coming through just fine.) If you experience this, please call the store with your order. Our new website should be ready soon and then there shouldn't be any problems.

I had a great visit with Trish this morning. I knit a few rows while I was sitting and waiting.
The pattern is seriously addictive. We are heading to Brantford tonight for dinner with friends but I really want to go home and knit. I want this finished so that I can start something new. There are a few Qing colours calling my name.


We're home from Brantford after a great dinner and then lots of laughs playing a new to us dice game. A few rows and then bed. Tomorrow morning I need to get the license sticker for my car. I'm only a couple of weeks late.

1 comment:

Candice said...

"I want this finished so I can start something new." No truer words were ever spoken!