Monday, October 22, 2018

Wrist Ruler

©Stephen West
Between teaching Brioche at Camp and the Brioche projects that Alex has finished I'm itching to do a project using it. Stephen West brought out Suriously Holey in July. He just added new pictures that caught my eye.
©Stephen West
Choose two colors of yarn for this top-down brioche shawl. Massive increases shape the semi-circular fabric as they suddenly explode and create a big hole from a single stitch. Increases and decreases form the final wavy border. Use two fingering weight yarns or try Qing Fibre’s Baby Suri Apaca yarn as the contrast color for a Suriously Holey project.
©Stephen West
You will need approximately 600m each of two colours.
©Stephen West
These pictures of my Comfort Fade Cardi show the colours better than the inside shots I took last night. I'm pretty sure that I have my measurements worked out and can start on the sleeves.

Good news. Our Wrist Rulers should be on the way to us by the end of the week. We have lots of colours coming.
Wrist Ruler is a leather wristband with engraved inch and centimeter measurements. If you find yourself always needing to measure things when you’re on the go, this is the perfect product for you. 
Sizes are based on wrapping around your wrist twice. Give it extra length depending on how loosely you want to wear it. Please allow an extra 1/2 inch for the stud closure.
Now a bit of knitting during the football game. The weather is perfect for the Comfort Fade Cardi but I don't think I should wear the same one every day so I better get this one finished soon.

No comments: