Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fall Colours

We went to Terra last night to pick up some fall planters for the store. It was very sad to say goodbye to my summer planters. I spent time with them every day.


I came home early this afternoon. My plan was to have a nap but that didn't happen.

I needed to photograph the new colours of Uschitita. A big basket came home and the pictures are done. Lynn is counting the yarn to confirm the numbers.




Someone loves their pick up.

Don't forget that the Woodstock Fleece Festival is coming up soon. Saturday October 15 from 9am-5pm.
Maybe this year I will make it to the barn to see all the animals.
Now it's time to knit. There hasn't been much of that over the last week but I think I'm caught up and can put my feet up for a few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you need to visit barn marketplace. Even just a peek. We the volunteers have a little booth. Stop by and say hi.
Cheryl Faye