Thursday, August 16, 2018

Wardrobe Change

Today's colour inspiration is the car wash.
From the left
Hydrangea
Octopus Garden
Ocean Flight
Ceramic

Wouldn't these colours look great for Slow Curves?

Today my friends got a wardrobe change. They're in their winter clothes. Tomorrow afternoon we are receiving a box from The Fibre Co. with sample garments knit in Arranmore and Arranmore Light. We're ready to hang them the minute Mr or Ms UPS visits.
I can't wait to see Dash Falls in person.
Wrap up against any stormy weather ahead with this sweep of a cardigan. Long lines combine with soft flowing cables along the front bands, drawing the eye down. Worked in pieces from the bottom up, this seamed garment offers the interest of more textured sections with the soothing safety of stockinette for the main body. Longer in length, this open front a-line cardigan can be worn as a sweater coat in milder weather or offer the ultimate layer in colder times when its comforting texture is needed. This garment was designed to be worn with 2.5-10 cm (1-4 in) positive ease at the bust.

We'll have 4 garments in Arranmore and 4 in Arranmore Light. I've knit with both and highly recommend them.

Time Trades is almost finished. If I go by the pattern I have three more rows. There is yarn left so I think I might add a few more patterns. Then off to my blocking guru.

No comments: