Monday, July 09, 2018

Rowan Magazine 64.

This year is the 40th Anniversary of Rowan Yarns. Magazine #64 is spectacular. There are two sections to the magazine. Ruby and Alpaca Classic. These are from the Ruby section.










It's only 3pm and I want to go to sleep. I was out of the house early to water the plants at the store. Then a visit to Trish - hair day is very important. Some errands and then home to work. I've almost finished a newsletter. This blog post. Orders. Phone calls. I also booked a plane ticket to Myrtle Beach. I'm going at the end of the month for a few days. I have some errands to do there.

I knit a few rows while waiting for Trish. I was early and she was late (as usual). I'll get some more knit tonight. We have a new Love it or List it. I think I have about 2 inches to go and then I'm doing the ribbing.

I'm excited about an order I did today. Adelaide from Primrose. 20 new colours. And they are awesome. I'm saving them for tomorrow but here is one to get you excited.
Okay two colours.

All the yarn coming will be single ply but I'm borrowing pictures from Primrose's site. Some of their colours are photographed on sock yarn. I'll have all colours photographed in single ply when it arrives.
When is it coming? 6-8 weeks. In time for Camp and the Woodstock Fleece Festival. I can't wait.

No comments: