Sunday, July 01, 2018

Happy Canada Day

The Comfort Fade Cardi is growing. I knit a little too long last night and didn't get a post finished.
Neighbours are setting off fireworks in the field behind our house. Watching them never gets old.

More fireworks from across the field. We are surrounded. I keep running from the front of the house to the back.

Beth won an amazing chair at a golf tournament last week. She was up early yesterday morning and started to put it together. Dad came to help with the final assembly.
Notice Roko's hair. Yesterday afternoon he went for a bath and to have his hair cut.
He's very happy. And it was perfect timing for the hot weather. I couldn't find him earlier today and he was sleeping on the couch. He hasn't been up there in quite some time. It's like he's 5 years younger.
Lucy loves the couch too.

My post for today was quite a bit longer but when I finished and went to hit Publish, blogger started acting up. I lost everything and had to start again. Now it's bed time.

No comments: