Friday, June 01, 2018

Quilting

I'm making notes for what I want need to buy at TNNA. Frabjous Fibers has new colours for their Cheshire Cat mini skein kits.
This is called Out of Print. I love it!

There are 5 skeins in the pack, each with 115m (128 yards). The yarn is 100% merino wool, fingering weight.

I have a list and I am sure that there will be more surprises at the show.

We've used the mini skeins for many projects but our favourite is Hitchhiker.
This is Cathy's. It is the perfect size. She used 3.5mm needles and one mini skein kit.

 We will have a new collection from Opal late next week. Meet Safari.

I stayed up a little later than I wanted last night because I couldn't stop. Then I was up early this morning thanks to the street sweeper. 6:45 might be a little early for that chore when it is so loud. One side is finished and the other will be completed over the weekend.

I went to the quilt show in Ancaster this morning. Wow. There were so many beautiful quilts on display which means that I have a lot of pictures for you.

The show is at the Ancaster Fairgrounds from 10-4 tomorrow.













I did a bit of shopping too.
The Red Red Bobbin in Brantford had a booth. Isn't this quilt done in Kaffe Fassett fabric awesome? I got some Tula Pink fabric that was missing from my collection.

Kallistiquilts had a booth as well. She has amazing Japanese fabrics. Both quilts were made with patterns from Janine Burke.

Now I am inspired. I might get the machine out on Monday. 

No comments: