Tuesday, June 19, 2018

More from TNNA

I spent some time in the Cocoknits booth talking with Julie. We have some new products on the way to us.
  • This array of Bamboo Cable Needles are used for holding stitches while working cables in your designs. When not in use, place them on your Maker's Keep magnetic bracelet - the smooth nickel-plated steel band is designed to cling to any magnet. Needles can also be used to pick up stitches when using the Cocoknits Method of sweater construction. 
    Set includes one each of five sizes: 
    • US 2/2.75mm
    • US 4/3.5 mm
    • US 6/4 mm
    • US 9/5.5 mm
    • US 10.75/6.75 mm
     Everything you need to block your handknits
    • 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12" (tiles from the new kit are compatible with older Knitter's Block tiles)
    • 40 stainless steel T-pins
    • 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
    • A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit
    I had a lot of fun in the Meadowcroft Dyeworks booth looking at colours of Rockshelter Sock. I have used this yarn for Find Your Fade and am currently knitting with it for Fading Point. We will have 16 colours coming in a few weeks. These are brand new colours that I ordered from small mini skeins. It will be a surprise when I see them in full skeins. 
  • Meet Blacklight Elvis. 3 skeins of this came home with me and are available in the store and on the website.

  • Mr. UPS brought in a box from Lorna's Laces and Mrs. Crosby. Yay. New colours.
  • Joji's Cathedral is beautiful.

    There are four brand new colours in Train Case and Hat Box. Baltic Amber
    Enchanted Forest
    Ravishing Rouge
  • Beauty Marked

  • More boxes arrived later in the afternoon but I'm holding that news until tomorrow. If I'm going to blog every day I need to make sure I have something to blog about. Plus there are some boxes on the way from the US that I hope we will see by the end of the week. It's an exciting time in the store.

No comments: