Sunday, June 17, 2018

Goodbye Cleveland

Opposite of Boredom is right. A new mini skein kit coming from Frabjous. This colourway will be coming in Cheshire Sock. We have ordered full skeins of these colours in Mary Ann - can you imagine socks out of this??
Friea Fibers has 4 new colours coming. Yarn Bomb is their Shawl Ball but with double the yardage. This ball has over a mile of yarn. One ball will make an amazing shawl.


Look what is coming home with me. New colours from Lorna's Laces in Shepherd Sock. These are sample skeins for me - I have ordered yarn for the store.
I asked about Addi Flexi-Flips. Fingers crossed we will start to see stock arriving soon. For fall there will be bamboo Flexi-Flips. I have them on order and hopefully we are the front of the line.
I had a long talk with Linda who owns Blue Sky Fibers yesterday afternoon. We talked about Woolstok and the possibility of new colours for next fall. I begged for purple and will keep at her. We talked about something else for next fall and she liked my idea. I can't talk about it yet but if it happens we will all be happy. For my suggestion Linda let me have a ball of the new Woolstok Jumbo. I can't wait to play with it. There are free patterns for the yarn... We will have the yarn in the store in July.

Last night I had dinner with Sharon Brant (Rowan Brand Director) and a few yarn shop owners from Canada. We had fun. I will tell you that I am feeling very good about the direction that Rowan is taking. It is going to be a strong fall and it is going to get even stronger next year.

There was no time for a visit to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Next year. I'm happy that we're coming back next June. It is an easy drive. The city is great!
I arrived home just before 1. Then we hosted family Father's Day.
I will be in bed tonight before it's dark. I can't keep my eyes open.

No comments: