Monday, April 09, 2018

Potlucks

I was in the store early this morning to meet Mr. Canada Post. I have been tracking shipments online and they were scheduled to come today. I was afraid that he would see our sign (we are closed today) and leave without trying the door.

Yay. He came through the door.
We have four new Hedgehog Potlucks.




The box from Atenti arrived as well.
The Atenti L'Amour Prairie- Rich multi-colored flowers in plush velvet raise over a bone colored linen canvas background. The Prairie, styled after the classic 19th century carpetbag. Opening wide with a 14” snap frame closure, the Atenti Prairie bag shows off a fully lined water resistant taffeta interior. Inside are a zippered pocket and an open divided pocket with a cell phone slot. Double straps with a 6.5" drop and an extra detachable cross-body strap (21" drop). 
The bag is gorgeous. There are 12 skeins of Hedgehog Sock in the bag with lots of room for more.

I wanted to play more in the boxes but I needed to run to Burlington. The sign we use at shows was in disrepair (we let my dad take it down one too many times). I took it to my friends at DeeSigns and they are going to fix it. Small plug - if you need a sign made, give them a call. I have known the family since high school and their work is great.


I'm back at home with Roko. We played outside and now he is is tired.

Since starting my post I ran out again. I took a little time for myself and had my nails done. Then a trip to GolfTown. I have a great 5 wood in Myrtle Beach and I wanted to have one here. Beth sent a picture to make sure I got the right one. It was on sale. Score!

Now it's time to start on a newsletter. I hope to have it out by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a pair of socks out of these beautiful yarns.