Friday, January 26, 2018

Year of the Dog

I’ve done a lot of walking today. It’s 5:45 pm in Vegas and I’ve already walked over 10km today.

One of my stops was The Conservatory at The Bellagio.
The Chinese New Year display is beautiful. The Year of the Dog.

There were many pretty dogs but no Lucy.





This fellow is in Aria.


I wanted to rub his tummy for luck but he is roped off.

There was no knitting today - no time. I was eating breakfast before 7am and haven’t been back in the room until now. My knitting content for today is minimal. I had lunch and showed my friend Julia some of the Vegas sites. Julia owns Patternfish.com - a great website for purchasing knitting patterns.

Now it’s dinner time (pasta at California Pizza Kitchen) and then an early evening. Tomorrow is going to be exciting. I can’t wait to see what my suppliers are bringing out for spring and summer. 

No comments: