Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday in Vegas

I was up early this morning to have a good breakfast and then off to the show. What is early? 6am. It’s now 6pm and I’m thinking about a little nap :)

I had fun again today.


Recycled, hand painted linen from Trendsetter. Not all the colours are coming but most are.


Here is the linen knit up. With something really cool - you can use bleach to make a pattern on the knitting. That is for another post - it’s so simple to do but I’m not sure I can find the correct words to describe it right now. I think I’m going to ask Barry from Trendsetter to do a guest post about it.


Ty Dy Cotton from Knit One Crochet Too should be in the store by the middle of February.



This easy to knit cardigan takes 4 or 5 balls (and the pattern is free).
There are patterns you can purchase on Ravelry including

Enter Ty Dy Cotton under patterns and see what comes up.


There is another yarn coming from Knit One Crochet Too - Cozette. Want a non animal fibre fingering weight yarn? This is beautiful.


I think I ordered every colour but tangerine and shamrock.
Here is a link to the shade card

That was all my yarn buying today. Then I went for a long walk. This is from the tram platform at the Bellagio.



And because I went for a long walk I had a treat. Not the whole thing. To quote my dad “I’m not a pig”

I’ve been doing website updates and getting paperwork ready so that Cathy can mail parcels tomorrow. It’s been much too long in front of my iPad. I think it’s time to close my eyes for a bit. There might be some knitting tonight. My shawl is sitting beside my iPad and I’m looking at it while I’m typing. I need to see how the next colour is going to look.

2 comments:

Sherman Hill Knits said...

What is the pattern name for the long vest? Love that!

Julie said...

The vest is called the Charlie Vest. The pattern can be purchased on Ravelry.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/charlie-vest