Sunday, January 21, 2018

Great Price

We have a new fingering weight yarn in the store that will work great for socks, mittens, shawls, sweaters, cardigans and vests.
Araucania Huasco Heathers
100grams
415m/457 yards
80% superwash merino wool
20% nylon

$22 a skein - you can't beat the price.

There are eight colours in the range that will show off a lace or cabled pattern beautifully.









I started this post yesterday and then the day got away from me. After work Beth and I went to spend some time with dad. It was after 11pm when we got home and I was exhausted.

Kimba is growing. A day of watching football and golf (and no work) helps.

I love it so far. One more row and I get to bring in the next colour. I considered knitting before writing but then I was afraid that there might not be a post today.

Now the go to sleep or knit debate is happening. :)

No comments: