Wednesday, November 29, 2017

New tosh colours

I've been tracking 3 boxes that are on the way from madelinetosh. They should be in the store late Monday afternoon. Cathy and Lynn will unpack them on Tuesday and I will get the yarn on the website when I get home.
There will be 10 brand new colours in merino light.


We are also receiving skeins of vintage, dk and sock.

For some reason I was up early this morning and was in the store before 8:30. Emails are done. Mail orders are done. Bills have been paid. I've started my post and I'm updating the website.


More Manos Fino Mini Skein kits arrived today. Here are some great patterns that use a mini skein kit and a full skein of Fino.

The cowl is called the Trolley Tracks Cowl and the pattern is free on Ravelry.

The Fino Shadow Shawl is a free pattern on Ravelry.
The Fealdan Shawl is another free pattern on Ravelry. I'm packing up yarn for this and it's going to Lynda tomorrow. I'm going to use kit #3 (Clarissa) with a full skein of 437 Mother of Pearl.

The Fringed Violet Scarf (pattern free on Ravelry) is knit with just one Mini Skein Kit.

Someone asked me about our Christmas Hours. Wow - that's getting close.

Saturday December 23 10-4
Wednesday December 27 10-5:30
Thursday December 28 10-5:30
Friday December 29 10-5:30
Saturday December 30 10-4
Tuesday January 2 10-5:30

Christmas on a Monday is going to be fun. The store closed for three days in a row almost never happens. And then two more days for New Years.

Mom and dad should be home in about an hour. They don't have a key to their house (don't ask - long story) so Beth and I are meeting them to let them in. And I'll get my boxes. YAY!

No comments: