Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Grey

Kim Hargreaves newest book arrived today.
Designed by Kim Hargreaves this collection features 21 chic and effortless pieces with an understated classic look. The collection includes elegant sweaters, comfy cardigans and stylish accessories knitted in some of Rowan's favourite yarns.
Kim used a lot of Brushed Fleece in the book.



This pretty sweater is knit out of Kidsilk Haze.

We also received copies of Marie Wallin's North Sea.

I found out some exciting news today. Lykke is going to bring out 2 sets of interchangeable needles for the holidays. I have ordered them and they should be in the store in November. I don't know the pricing but I am guessing around $140-150. Preorder now to make sure you get the colour of your choice. I picked Indigo for my set. I love them!

Your set will include.


Made of strong birch wood, the LYKKE driftwood needles are very smooth and light.
With their warm character, the driftwood needles are easy on the hands and the eyes - a true pleasure to work with. 
All LYKKE needles have both US and metric sizes etched on the needles to ensure long-term readability.




It's almost time for Survivor. I'm not sure yet who I want to win. All I know is that it is a good excuse to sit and knit for an hour :)

No comments: