Sunday, February 12, 2017

Finished Projects

I like to see finished garments. If I have time when you visit I'll get a picture and blog.

Sara and Rita visited yesterday and were both wearing beautiful shawls.

Sara is wearing Winter Cove knit in tosh ASAP - the colour is Rocky Mountain High.

Rita is wearing Salacious by Lisa Mutch in two skeins of fingering weight.

Both Sara and Rita were raving about Lisa's patterns. They are well written and easy to wear.

Sarah has a new hat. Cathy knit her the 21 Color Slouch. It looks great. And it doesn't matter what colour coat you have - the hat will match it.

Soma is a beautiful cardigan from Rowan Magazine #61 knit in Summerlite DK.
This stylish, easy to wear cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin in Summerlite DK, 100% cotton. The great drape of the yarn is showcased in this design, which boasts a wide lace trim around the neckline. This lace detail would make it suitable for the more experienced knitter
There are so many beautiful sweaters and cardigans in this issue. It's hard to choose which I want to make first.

But right now I need to get to work on my Ambah MKAL. There hasn't been much knitting the last few days so I'm sitting tonight for a bit. We have the next episode of Homeland - good because I want to see what is happening but bad because you get caught up in the show and forget to knit.

No comments: