Tuesday, January 17, 2017

1550

Madelinetosh is getting ready to dye an order for us. It is going to be big. 1550 skeins. That's a lot of yarn.

Here are a few of the new colours coming in merino light.
 Abiquiu
Bronze Age
Ceremony
Hi-Lo
Kenobi
Snake

February is going to be a big month for shipments. Hedgehog is getting ready to dye our next order. LITLG. Lorna's Laces...

I'm going to be a responsible person and finish a project on my trip. This is the 3 Color Cashmere Cowl in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock. There will be knitting on the plane but not much during the trip. I think there could be some yarn coming home from the show as well so I'll have something for the ride home should I finish the cowl. How do you like my bag? It was a Christmas gift from Cathy - she made it. She's been hoarding the knitting fabric and I was lucky to be the recipient of some. It's the perfect size for plane knitting.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Ooooh, what gorgeous yarns!