Sunday, November 13, 2016

One Day Shawl

I've been knitting with 3.5mm needles for one project and 4mm needles on another. I decided to switch it up today.

Pattern: Winter Cove (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 skeins of madelinetosh ASAP - I used Spectrum
Needles: 15mm, 80cm circular
Winter Cove knits up in an evening and is a great starter project for a beginner.

This is knit from the bottom up and can be easily adjusted depending on how much yarn you have.

The pattern is written and charted.

Suitable for super bulky, bulky doubled or 4 strands of worsted.
I started the shawl as the 1pm football games were starting and I cast off at 8pm. It was fun finishing a project that fast. There could be another ASAP project in my near future.

Beth has been knitting on her favourite pattern. She's using Zauberball Starke 6 - the DK version of Crazy.
Beth was complaining as I was casting off. Her project wasn't going as fast as she wanted it to. She's knitting on 3.75mm so it can only go so fast. My job tomorrow is to find her a hat pattern - she wants some instant gratification.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Zowie