Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Yay! More tosh

We just unpacked a shipment from madelinetosh including tosh merino light.

There are 4 brand new, limited edition colours. When these are gone we will not be able to get anymore. I've been good and haven't taken any yet but that could change.
Stormborn
Favorite Pair
First Light
Rey

The four new colours haven't been added to the website yet (packing is getting in the way) but the other 28 colours in the shipment are online.

I love emails that say 'Look what I finished'. One arrived this morning from Rita with a picture of her beautiful shawl.
Here is a shawl that I knit earlier this summer and forgot to bring around to show you.  It's a very fast knit and uses one of the Sweet Georgia Party of 5 kits and just over half a skein of the Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock.
Pattern: Black to the Fuchsia (purchased on Ravelry)

Sarah, Wannietta and I are making progress on our Hitchhikers. Lynn got her kit but lost it but now she's found it and will start tonight. Cathy came in today to get her kit.

Sarah is part way through the second ball.
Wannietta is using a Cheshire Cat mini skein pack from Frabjous Fibers. 
I started the third ball last night.
I love how it's knitting up. And mindless garter stitch is always fun.

Another eviction on Big Brother tonight. Go Paul!

No comments: