Thursday, June 09, 2016

Ready to Go

The ends are sewn in and it's ready to make the road trip to Washington.

Pattern: Greyhound Shawl (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Mrs. Crosby Hat Box

The colour was scaring me while I was knitting the shawl. It is very bright. But now that it's finished I'm loving it.

Ambah's latest pattern, Annisa, was released today.
Fun to knit and wonderful to wear, Annisa is an assymetrical wrap that will let your creative side out to play. Team a solid with a gradient, speckles or bright yarn for playful stripes, add a bold or subtle pop for the eyelets and let Annisa be a perfect reflection of your colour passions.
I think that this will be the shawl I knit for the KAL. Now the colours. I have two sets laid out. Bright and fun for one set. The other is kind of boring - shades of denim. Beth is stopping in after work to help me decide.

Don't forget that this Saturday is Heritage Days in Ancaster and Wilson Street will be closed from 9:30am-3pm. Here are a few suggestions on how to get to the store.

I'm writing early today because there are a few chores to do when I get home like laundry and packing. My mom called earlier and asked if I was ready to go. I laughed and she laughed. There is lots of time until we leave.

And a pretty hosta picture. I can't wait to see what the flowers will look like on Wednesday morning when I'm back.

No comments: