Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Harmony

Last night Aunt Rene sent an email with a very interesting picture.
Meet Harmony. My mom gave her to my dad as a wedding gift. Yup, that's me. My dad said that Harmony would put her head on this table when I was eating and would try to take my food. I would swat her in the face to get her to move away. She was an awesome dog and we're hoping Lucy has the same temperament. We'll know soon - she's coming home on Saturday.

Want to play with a gradient kit?
Pattern: Allira from Ambah O'Brien (purchased on Ravelry)



You need one, 100gram skein of fingering weight yarn for the body of the shawl and there are so many options for the gradient edging.

A String Quintet kit from Lorna's Laces
A Cheshire Cat kit from Frabjous Fibers

I need to learn to knit faster. There are so many amazing patterns available now and I can't get to them all.

No comments: