Monday, June 20, 2016

Halfway There

I thought that I was finished my first stripe section but I'm only half way there. The pattern says 80 stripes not 80 rows.

Here are some more colours coming from Hedgehog.

Concrete
Crystal
Ghost
Naive
Pilgrim
Secret
Velvet

Did you know that the free patterns from the blog Spud Says (Spud & Chloe) are now available to download on Ravelry?
These Baby Mitts in Sweater are way too cute.
Wouldn't Ribbit make a great gift?
Ribbit is knit up in the fabulous Spud & Chloƫ Sweater in the Grass #7502 colorway and you only need one skein. The added twist is that inside of the body is a tennis ball! This means that Ribbit bounces when tossed! How fun is that? The bounce is softened because of the knitted enclosure but this makes it even better for indoor play.
I'm putting the needles away and heading to bed. I'm not sure why my Mondays off are so tiring. And I didn't do anything today.

No comments: