Friday, December 18, 2015

Free Pattern Friday

Happy Friday. Here are some free patterns to download. Think of it as an early Christmas present :)
This stunning vest is knit in Noro Obi. Download the pattern...

We have four colours in stock
#7
#8
#13
#15

The fun thing about knitting with Noro is that the colour keeps changing which prevents you from getting bored with your project. 

A vest knit in Kureyon. Download the pattern...

Knit in Silk Garden. Download the pattern...

Knit in Kureyon. Download the pattern...

Knit in Silk Garden. Download the pattern...

I just got home from work and Beth made pizza for dinner. I'm writing while I eat and then it's time to knit. I haven't touched my needles today and my fingers are itching. The cowl is growing and I love the colours. Pictures tomorrow.

No comments: