Tuesday, September 01, 2015

September Dream Club


The September Dream Club has arrived.

The colour is amazing!

The yarn is Jilly. 100% superwash merino. 400m / 440 yards

The pattern
Something Autumnal,  a shawl by Romi Hill: a beautiful, traditionally German, “Handtuch” shaped shawl with a slight curve to the edges which fits gracefully over the shoulders. 
The cost is $29.75. This is for the yarn and a Ravelry code to download the pattern.

Also in the box from Dream in Color

Classy with Cashmere. There are 12 colours, 2 skeins each.

The cowl is finished. Yes, I even sewed in the ends (all two of them)

Pattern: Jetsetter (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Freia Bulky - one ball - I used the colour Nautilus
Needles: 12mm, 60cm circular

Our football draft went fairly well last night.
Our team is Girls Rule. B isn't too bad. I think we received a D last year so we're moving up.

I'm sitting in my sewing room/office working on a blog post, Camp, updating the website and the Knitter's Fair all at the same time. There are two computers on and my printer is humming. I'm trying to finish up quickly so that I can see the Jays game. There is also a ball of yarn calling my name. Of course I brought home some Classy with Cashmere to try.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I am SO enjoying the Jays games!

They are smokin' ! ! ! ! ! !

Are you going to get to a game this year?