Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter

I'm not sure if I should be saying Happy Easter or Merry Christmas. We had a touch of snow last night and then more this morning. Is it really April?? I hope everyone is enjoying a great day with family and/or friends.

I'm knitting until we head to Aunt Rene's for dinner.

I think I have about 70 rows until the cast off. Unfortunately I'm increasing as I go so the rows are taking longer and longer.

Don't forget that Spring/Summer hours have started in the store.

Monday Closed
Tuesday-Thursday 10-5:30
Friday noon-7
Saturday 10-4
Sunday Closed

The next shipment from madelinetosh should be arriving in about a week. Right now (and I could change my mind) the new Twist Light will not be coming to the store before the Frolic. It will make it's debut at the show. If you would like a skein before the show, here is a list of colours coming. Let me know and we will get it from storage for you.

Twist Light will be coming in 
pecan twist
plunge
raspberry cordial
deep
heartbeat
great grey owl
leopard
fallen cloud
woodstock
kilim
odyssey
kitten
geode
neon peach
fluoro rose
holi festival
tart
charcoal
whiskey barrel
dr zhivago's sky
worn denim
amber trinket
coquette
spectrum
mandala

Here is a link to the blog post showing pictures of the new colours (the first 13 on the list)

It's time to get ready to go. I'm not going to be late for turkey dinner!

No comments: