Monday, November 03, 2014

Thanks Cathy

More pictures from Cathy. Her finished projects help when I sit down to write blog posts.
Pattern: Mala by Katherine Matthews (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: One skein of Mrs. Crosby Train Case in Peacock
Cathy is also working on Exploration Station. Her colours look great. The photo will be at the end of the post if you are trying to avoid seeing pictures.

The November Dream Club is available on the website. Sorry for the delay. Today was a busy day but I don't think I really accomplished anything. I met Cathy in the store at 10 and was there for about an hour to pack some mail orders. I headed home (stopping at the post office) and tidied the house. There was a conference call that took 1.5 hours this afternoon. Talk about tiring.  And I'm not sure that we accomplished anything. Then we met with our real estate agent. We're just about there. Our house is being listed next Saturday.

Dad went by our new house today. He was so excited. The basement has been back filled. The wood was being delivered this afternoon. Tomorrow they start framing. Once the roof is on they will be able to confirm the date that it will be finished. It's starting to get real.

How about Homeland last night? I don't want to write specifics in case you have it taped. I don't know if I can wait for next Sunday night.

I would love to knit tonight but I'm so tired. I think it was my doing nothing all day. It's time for sleep and I'll finish Clue #1 tomorrow.


No comments: