Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Awesome Colour Combinations

Cheryl send a picture of her finished Itineris. These are WOW colours - in a very good way.
Here is my finished Itineris. I knit it in sea blue and wowzers green. This is my hand dyed yarn I've been experimenting with. My yardage wasn't  enough so I alternated the striping on the end. I kind of like it.  
This is Emma's Itineris knit in tosh dandelion. Her colours look awesome as well.

Kathy knit her Itineris in tosh merino light - clematis and Stephen loves tosh. Another beautiful combination.

The colour choices that everyone is coming up with has been inspiring.
I just came back from the storage unit with some more tosh. This is pashmina worsted in Dachshund. My new favourite colour. 

The newest yarn from madelinetosh is called Home.
The dachshund home has been in a bag over the weekend for me. I decided to share and put it out on the shelf. There is more on the next order - I'm going to use this colour to make a throw for the new house.
home is a 100% superwash merino wool, bulky weight with a generous 110 yards per skein each incredibly soft squishy skein is hand dyed in small dye lots.

While I was writing, Mr. Canpar came in with some Knitter's Pride accessories.
Pack of 20 Blockers (8 blockers with 4 pins, 12 blockers with 8 pins)
  • A new and original idea for blocking
  • Speeds up blocking on all types of projects
  • Maintains tension
  • Ideal for working on straight edges
  • Made of tough plastic with embedded stainless steel pins
  • Two different sizes for different shapes
  • Designed by knitters for knitters
Anything that will speed up knitting is a good thing in my world. These retail for $31.50 - remember that there are 20 blockers in the package.

No comments: