Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More Samples

Look what Mr. Canada Post brought in. Samples from Lynda. I have tried to get pictures 4 times today. It was raining the first two. I got rained on the third time and then I tried one last time in the sun.
Pattern: Itineris (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Satchel in Hollywood Cerise and 1 skein of Satchel in Submarine

And another Brickless. This is a lighter, airier (is that a word?) scarf. We used the same needles and a thinner yarn.
Yarn: 3 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Carpet Bag in the colour Bahama Woodstar


It's been a busy evening. After work a trip to the chiropractor. Then dinner out with a friend. I stopped to get a tea on the way home and took my mom an Iced Cap. You have to earn brownie points whenever you can. This is the awesome garden at my parents. I love all the different flowers.
We've watched Big Brother and once I'm done my post it's bed time. I could keep working (a newsletter is almost finished) but then I won't get out of bed in the morning to open the store.

No comments: