Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Anemone

The newest Knit Kit has arrived.

There are many great features on the Knit Kit. The back compartment of The Knit Kit nicely houses sturdy, TSA Compliant, collapsible scissors as well as point protectors, darning needle, needle gauge and two different sized stitch markers.

And it's purple. :)


At home I've been working on samples for the Frolic. No questions please, it's still a secret. I can tell you that Diana has finished her shawl and said the yarn was yummy to knit with. 

In the store I've been working on my CustomFit cardigan. I'm almost to the armhole shaping on the first sleeve. I was going to get a picture before leaving work but I got a phone call from Hanley's Eyewear. I wanted to order a new pair of glasses with transitions lenses before going to Myrtle Beach. They could stay after closing for me so I had to hurry. Sorry no picture.

Beth is very excited about her newest project. She is going to make an Anemone Hat for the Frolic. Cat Bordhi has an easy to follow video for making the tendrils.

 

It was beautiful today. 11C when I went for a tea at 3pm. So much snow has melted in the parking lot. Apparently we are going to get 15-25cm of snow tomorrow. Who knows if the store will be open. You might want to call before heading out.

These pictures are for my parents. They are in Myrtle Beach right now. The snow and ice is all gone at the door. And we can see grass in the parking lot.


My knitting calls. Actually, the student upstairs is calling me because she needs a longer cord for her interchangeable needles. Can I bring it to her?

1 comment:

Linda in Waterloo said...

Ok,I think these pictures and comments promted the weather gods to dump that ton of snow the next day!! Will this winter never end? Best snuggle with a pup.