Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sunset

Kim brought in her newest Color Play Mohair Wrap today. She named it Sunset.

Not a good day to be taking pictures outside so I was very quick.
 It's nice to be looking at bright colours. Kind of cheers up the day.
While I'm showing bright and cheerful, here is a new sock yarn from Regia.

Fluormania Color - trendy eye-catchers in up-to-date neon style! Energize your autumn wardrobe with neon colors. 
Your kids/grand kids will love these socks! And I don't think you can lose them in the laundry.

Polyamide: 25%, Virgin Wool: 75%
100 g
420m / 460 yards 

$18.00 a ball.

Two colours are Alegria sock yarn came today as well.

A little bit of bright from Rowan Magazine #55. 
Surf.
Knit this womens patterned, stripe t shirt from Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 55, a design by Martin Storey using the beautiful yarn Cotton Glace (combed cotton). With set in short sleeves and scoop neck, this knitting pattern is for the intermediate knitter.
Celeste
Knit this womens stripe cardigan Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 55, a design by Martin Storey using the ever popular yarn Cotton Glace (combed cotton). With a scoop neck collar and mixed colour stripes, this knitting pattern is for the intermediate knitter.
I almost finished my cowl today. It would have fit perfectly into the bright theme. I have one and a half rows and then the cast off. Tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim,

I just took the trash to the curb and thought I might die out here it's so cold! Sipping my coffee now warming up with your Sunset. Wish I was wrapped in it. Love it.