Saturday, January 04, 2014

Getting Ready

For what? There are two things. The snow storm that we are supposed to have tomorrow...

Lots of yarn came home to knit hats. I will explain more about the hats in a newsletter that is going out next week.
I pulled a couple of skeins of tosh vintage for a few more hats.

Who knows if I will be going to work on Monday. It might be a day of Homeland and knitting. All I ask is that we get so much snow that I can't go to work or no snow and the roads are good for driving. My parents arrived home from Myrtle Beach this afternoon so I have to give my dad his truck back. Don't worry. I'm going to ask my mom if I can borrow her Edge.

...and getting ready to go away. I like the store to be in order so we did some rearranging today.
tosh sock has been moved so it all lives together. It was hard to leave work without grabbing a few skeins.
Crystal Palace Sausalito has been pulled off the shelves and lives in baskets now. This shows off the yarn much better.

I took a quick look on Ravelry to see what people have been knitting in Sausalito. Take a look at the Sausalito Smoky Cables-and-Lace Cowl. The pattern is free.

merino light is all together again as well. Cathy is going to be shocked when she comes to work this week.

The football game is on which is making writing my post hard. I have to stop working to watch the game. The scoring is coming quite fast.

Okay, I had to totally stop writing for a bit. That was an awesome football game. The wrong team won but what a game.

The next football game has started so I'm going to sign off to knit and watch.

No comments: