Friday, January 03, 2014

Color Play Mohair Wrap

It's only the 3rd of January and I already missed a blog post. Sorry. I'll make it up when I get to San Diego next week. There will be days with multiple posts showing all the new products that I see.

Yesterday was a crazy day between the weather and a conference call. After work Beth called Cogeco and we now have the channel to watch Homeland. We sat down and watched the first few episodes of Season 3 last night. I could have watched more but if I didn't stop I would have still been watching at 8 this morning. And I finished the shawl. I will block it over the weekend. Probably on Sunday-if we're getting snow there won't be anything else to do.


Pattern: Color Play Mohair Wrap
Yarn: 7 balls (6 colours) of Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe
Needles: 4.5mm

Rowan has a new collection of online patterns for Kidsilk Haze Glamour. See them all...
These 6 designs were created exclusively for Row@n members.  Using Kidsilk Haze Glamour, these beautifully elegant designs by Martin Storey can add a bit of sparkle to your day wear and glamour to your evening wear.
If you aren't a Row@n member, you can sign up on their website in the top right hand corner.

CNN is on the TV right now. Boston and NY are getting slammed with snow. Thank goodness it missed us. It better not be like this next week when I'm trying to fly to San Diego.


No comments: