Sunday, September 22, 2013

Home again

We're home from another great Knitting Camp.
We might have had too much fun. I'm really tired :)

The sun came out today but it wasn't a warm sun. Definitely sweater weather.
Thank you to all the students for making it a great weekend.

Fiona Ellis, Beth Casey and Josh Bennett were awesome. I think that the students came away with their heads filled with lots of new knitting knowledge. And lots of inspiration to get their current projects finished so that they can start something new.

Here are some pictures from Beth's dying class this morning. The ladies made really pretty string.



Just as we were leaving the plane was heading out. We joked that this was Josh leaving Camp.
Keep watching on the Camp blog. There were ladies taking pictures throughout the weekend and I hope they will send them to me so that I can share with you.

No comments: