Friday, May 17, 2013

Rearranging

As promised, here are some more pictures of the Color Play Mohair Wrap.



Lynn came in to help me move yarn around today. It's getting there but I still want to sit down on the floor and cry because the store really looks like it has been vandalized but next week things will be better.
 Bags of yarn are thrown everywhere .
I'm not sure how everything fit in before. All the yarn was on shelves and it seems that it won't fit now. Kind of like packing when coming home from vacation. You got it all there so it should fit to come home.

One of the shelves in the front window filled with chunky yarns.
The other shelf in the front window filled with bulky yarns. There is a plan for the empty column but right now that yarn is out of the way so we don't need to worry about it today. I'm trying to get everything that is in baskets on the floor onto shelves.

It's 6:30 and I decided to add the new Rowan Fine Art Collection to the website. Not the smartest time to do it. I messed something up and the website is down. Hope to have it back up soon.

No comments: