Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I almost forgot

I just ran downstairs to wind yarn. Two skeins of tosh merino light.
Red robin breast and onyx. The red is perfect for my new shoes. Why black? Green was way to Christmassy (is that a word??) Purple was way too red hat. I think the black will look classy. It's for Shadow (that I showed yesterday).

I got so wrapped up in my new knitting project that I almost forgot to write a blog post.

The tosh is all put away and looks great. The tosh elves (Kim and Lynn) worked hard all day.

I'm sure their knees are sore from kneeling on the floor most of the day.


We have a lot of merino light!
DK and merino dk looks great as well.

Kim and Lynn had fun putting together kits for the Frolic-Color Affection and Linen Stitch Scarf. I asked them to pick out some colours and their combinations are fabulous. Totally different than my choices which isn't a bad thing. Not everyone loves purple.

It's time for Survivor. We're supposed to have a blind side tonight which always makes for a good episode. American Idol is taping as well. I just can't get into it this season. I hope that the song choices tonight are good. If not there will be a lot of fast forwarding. Then Top Chef. We are down to the final four and they are cooking on a cruise ship going from Seattle to Alaska.

Gotta run. My needles are calling to me.

No comments: