Monday, January 21, 2013

Comfortable Dogs

I set down my knitting last night and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. When I turned around this is what I saw. They looked very comfortable.
At least they know not to lay on my knitting.

Here are a few pictures of that knitting.


Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Lynda this morning. Lynda does a great job on the projects she makes for us.

The Coors Cowl in Classic Elite Chalet.

5 skeins and 8mm 80cm circular needles.

The pattern is from Classic Elite's January 2 web-letter.


I wrapped it over my friend's shoulders and put on a shawl pin. Nice and cozy.

From Classic Elite
The Coors Cowl from Annissa George is perfect project for all of us ready to knit knit knit without pressure. Knit in five colors of Chalet, this isn't a finish it in a few days cowl – it's more of a I'll be sad when it's over cowl. Annissa owns a LYS in the Boston area and shared the pattern because it was a hit with her customers. We're thrilled to pass on the pattern to you!
Rowan Felted Tweed-a yarn that I love.

It's the Easy Fold Poncho from Churchmouse Yarns. Choosing a colour was hard. Rowan doesn't do ugly colours. I finally chose this one becuase it will look good in the store with the scarves we have knit up. It will also look good at the Knitter's Frolic. It seems like a long way off but it isn't. I have most of the booth planned already.
While I was writing an email came in from UPS. They are delivering the spring Rowan tomorrow. Finally! I can't wait to see it. The All Season Chunky has me excited.

We have the DVR ready to tape The Following with Kevin Bacon. I've heard it is dark but we'll see. It's time to knit-my deadline is looming.

3 comments:

Linda in Waterloo said...

Shades looks great! Dogs look A-mazing. Heh.

sueb said...

If it was my kniting left and my dogs, they would have had it spread across the room! LOL I watched the Following last night and loved it! Can't wait for next week. Love your wrap by the way.

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely projects, but the first picture is my favorite. ;)