Friday, November 30, 2012

Boxes

It's always a good day when Mr. Canada Post brings a box from Offhand Designs.
Marcella in Sausalito
Zhivago in Saratoga

Nina Clutches
  • Attached wristlet strap
  • Stands wide open on its own so you can see everything inside easily
  • Sleek, secure closure - nothing falls out
  • 5.5"H x 8 "Wide opening
  • 13.5" wristlet
  • 2 interior pockets
  • 8" hex frame closure
  • Handmade in the San Francisco Bay Area
And then Nick, Mr. Canpar brought in a box with another new book.
More fabulous projects in Noro.
Modular Neck Wrap in Silk Garden
Slip Stitch Cowl in Kureyon
Welted Cowl in Iro
 Tea Cozy in Kureyon

The Intarsia Lace Scarf in Silk Garden Sock. The picture wasn't on my supplier's website so I laid out the book and took a picture with my camera. I really, really like this scarf!!
We are having a lot of snow right now in Ancaster. Wilson Street is backed up. I hope it starts to clear before closing time because I really hate driving in the snow. Comes from driving in it at 16 and not being able to get my car up a hill. I kept sliding and people were passing me and honking. I HATE SNOW! I should take that back because snow always helps to sell yarn. :)

No comments: