Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Coming Soon

I didn't get much knitting done last night. We watched Grey's Anatomy (and there were tears as I predicted) and then Top Chef Masters. It was 9 and I was so tired I had to go to bed.

Here is the scarf so far - 3" done - 9" to go. I really like doing the linen stitch on the 7mm needles. There are colour options playing around in my head for another one. A parcel went to Lynda yesterday with three skeins of merino dk to knit a sample for the store.



My dad came and put up our fall flags today. Mom and dad started the flag tradition many years ago. It is big in Myrtle Beach and they thought it would look great on the front of the store. There is a flag store that they used to frequent but now my dad gets them at the flea market. My mom sends him off and it gives her an hour or so of peace and quiet.

A shipment of tosh is leaving Texas next week and the new fall colours will be in the box. Here are the colours and the yarns that they are coming in. Another order is going in this week so if there is something you see but not in the yarn you want, please let me know.

merino light
dk
sock
lace

merino light
sock
merino light
dk
sock
prairie
merino light
dk
sock
lace
merino light
sock
merino light
sock
praire
vintage
merino light
sock
 
merino light
sock
merino light
sock
prairie
vintage
merino light
dk
sock
lace
vintage

There is one last colour coming and madelinetosh didn't have a fancy image for it.

Night Bloom

Coming in

merino light
dk
sock
prairie
vintage

The shipment will also have colours that are missing from the shelf in merino light, sock, lace, prairie, dk and vintage.

We have Big Break from last night to watch and then it will be time for Survivor. There is also a few very important baseball games on tonight. Knitting-here I come.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Love the way those colors are coming together with the linen stitch. Really nice.