Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Countdown is On

Just a few more sleeps until we head to Columbus. It seemed like it was a long way off but it's almost here. Breezy isn't going to make it. Not unless Bev knits while I'm driving. The To-Do list that has to be done in two days is very long. I better check to see if anything needs to go to the dry cleaners.

I knew there was a new bag coming from Namaste. I have been keeping the secret for the past few weeks. Last night I found some pictures on line so I guess it isn't a secret anymore.
These are the only two I could find but I do have information on the bag
The all-new Harlow bag is vintage inspired, constructed of luscious vegan material and offers ultra organization and serious style. Features include micro suede recycled lining, loads of exterior compartments & pockets (2 drink compartments, 2 flap top pockets, 1 fiber-friendly pocket, 1 zipper pocket), strap buddy for shoulder strap placement, and dual detachable handles for added versatility. Interior has a zippered top and features 2 open top pockets, 1 zipper pocket and plenty of space for activities! Available August 2012!

COLORS:
Caribbean Blue, Eggplant, Espresso, Pumpkin Spice.

MATERIALS:
Exterior: PVC-free, vegan faux leather.

SIZE:
L: 14" at bottom, 16" at top
W: 6" at bottom, 3" at top
H: 13"
Handle length for small handle: 9 inches from top of the bag to the top of the handle.
Handle length for long strap: 27 inches in smallest position, 49 inches in longest position. 
I believe this will be available some time in August. More pictures coming soon!!

Emails are coming in hourly from companies telling us about things (yarns, books, accessories, needles) that will be debuting at TNNA. Surprise-Rowan has a new yarn. Kauni has a new colour. Knitter's Pride has new needles.

I was ready to hit Publish when I found one more picture. Choosing the colour is going to be tough.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hi Julie,

FYI - the bag in the Noro Magazine Premiere issue takes more than the two balls of Hitsuji recommended. I've almost come to the end of one ball and I am not half way through the pattern. I've just ordered another ball and figure that should do it.

Have a super time at the show.

Candice