Friday, April 06, 2012

Kaw Valley Wrap

Late yesterday afternoon Diana brought in the Kaw Valley Wrap.
I was rushing to get the picture before going to see my chiropractor. I will get another one tomorrow but it is so beautiful that I wanted to share right away. The colour is a light blue/green. Diana said that the yarn was great to knit with and blocked out beautifully. Her other comment was 'it is huge'. In my world a shawl can't be too big.

Pattern: Kaw Valley Wrap from Blue Sky Alpacas
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca/Silk

After church I went downstairs to play in the sewing room. I took out my Amy Butler quilt and started cutting down the squares I had sewn. They need to be 14.5" square. About half way through I became bored and went back to my Kaffe quilt. This afternoon was spent on the couch working on Tiny Tea Leaves and watching golf. I'm at the part where I put stitches on a holder for the sleeves. The golf is almost done and I'm going back downstairs. It is hard to wrap my head around the fact that it is Friday. I keep thinking that we will be watching The Amazing Race tonight.


No comments: