Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Joining for the Yoke

I am one increase (four rows) from having the second sleeve done. Tonight I am teaching knitting and have decided to stay at work between closing the store and the start of class. I am going to get it all joined and there will be a lot of stitches on the needle. I will have to use two circular needles for a few inches until I get some decreases done.
Ms. Canada Post brought in many boxes this morning. I don't think she was happy with me. A few of them were very heavy.

We have new patterns from Blue Sky Alpacas
Cotton Sweet Cardigan knit in Skinny Cotton
Designed by Erika Flory
Super swingy, this trapeze cardi is exactly what every little girl-on-the-go needs. Soft cotton makes little ones happy and the stranded detail makes it fun to knit. Bracelet length sleeves and seed stitch hems are the perfect finishing details.
Siivet Pullover knit in Alpaca Silk
Designed by Vladimira Cmorej
A timeless pullover, with special details ensuring a flattering fit. This polished, classic look is fitted through the waist with ribbing that is mirrored in a beautiful ballet neckline and kimono sleeve.
There was also a huge box of Elizabeth Bradley kits. Here are some brand new designs that we received.
Odontoglossum
What is that?? It's an orchid.
Rose
Sweetpea

There is a whole new series of shells.
Red Coral
The shell rug was made up at the show in Phoenix. Different than anything Elizabeth Bradley has done before but still beautiful.

I better put the computer away and get to my knitting if I am going to get through the 450 or so stitches that are to be joined on my needle.

No comments: