Sunday, January 22, 2012

Saturday at the Show

By the time you see this it will be Sunday. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Luckily our room is a suite so we have a sitting room with a desk and TV. Don't start thinking Vegas suite like you've seen on TV. :) I came out to the sitting room to read my emails. No Internet. I couldn't phone the front desk because Beth was sleeping. She finally woke up at 7:30 and I called down. They sent up a technician who couldn't make it work. It's now 8:35pm and still not working. The hotel is waiting for a part and we should be up again just after midnight.

I did lots today and have some great pictures for you. Unfortunately BlogPress doesn't like too many pictures in one post so I am going to do a few. There is lots of time since we are home from dinner early and staying in. Dinner-California Pizza Kitchen. And right next door was The Cheesecake Factory so I have a piece of Carrot Cake Cheesecake beside me. It will be nice to have an evening of quiet.

I found these great bags in one of the first booths we went into. I called Beth over and said that I had to have some. Luckily I was one of the first in the booth so I got to pick the colours I wanted-they are one of a kind. These are not the bags coming-mine are put aside so that no one else gets them.


I really wanted this one but someone beat me to it.


The fabrics are really funky.








The needle cases are way cool as well.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: