Saturday, January 14, 2012

Liberty

I love Liberty from Classic Elite. The colours are amazing. The texture is great. The yarn is easy to knit with. I have knit lots with it and have more on the needles. Classic Elite will be introducing two colours a month from now until June. These are a surprise-we don't know what they are until the box is opened.

Here are the colours for January
7861 Golden Pagoda

7860 Berry Brambles
Yummy.

Classic Elite also has new patterns. These patterns are free when you purchase the yarn.
Fingerless mitts, worked flat side to side in Garter Stitch with Chevron Mesh cuff edge, with thumb opening on side seam to fit either hand.
Liberty Wool by Classic Elite Yarns    1 ball 7860 Berry Brambles

Short Row Triangle Scarf
Worked in one color of Liberty Wool Print, this scarf is made of a column of triangles shaped with short rows. The wrapped stitches from the short rows are not knit with wraps, keeping this garter stitch scarf easy-to-knit.
Liberty Wool by Classic Elite Yarns    4 balls 7861 Golden Pagoda

Striped Short Row Scarf
Short rows worked without wraps make this garter stitch scarf easy-to-knit. Worked in two colors of Liberty Wool Print, sections of increasing short rows and decreasing short rows make diagonal stripes and pointed ends.
Liberty Wool by Classic Elite Yarns     2 balls each:
7860 Berry Brambles
7893 Rainforest
It is much later in the day. I am finishing my post while watching the football game. Then it is knitting time. I have a couple of inches of ribbing and then I can cast off the collar on my cardigan. I might be procrastinating a bit. Once the knitting is done then the sewing starts. Maybe the sewing fairy will come here tonight. :)

3 comments:

Candice said...

Julie, can you send me the email address of the sewing farie, please?! She never comes to visit me.

Candice said...

Julie, can you send me the email address of the sewing farie, please?! She never comes to visit me.

Irene said...

I could use a sewing fairy as well.