Thursday, November 17, 2011

One More Sleep

I think I am ready to go. The store is in order. My laundry is done. I just have to throw my things in a suitcase. I keep telling myself that this trip will be different. I will not overpack. HA!!

Mr. Canpar brought us a new yarn today called Eco Cloud.

70% undyed merino wool
30% undyed baby alpaca

150m on a 100gram skein
18 stitches = 4"

We have the following colours in the store right now
1801
1806
1808
1809
1810

The yarn is really soft. Really, really soft.

And there are lots of free patterns..

This morning I ordered Rowan yarns and books for spring. It's a secret but I will tell you that there is a neat wool/cotton blend, multi colours, in double knitting weight coming. The colours are great-there are 12 and I ordered them all. There is a pattern book dedicated to this yarn. Another pattern book coming is from Martin Storey. Great designs for women and men. Lots of cables.

It's much later in the day and I am doing my last bit of paperwork. 4am is going to come quickly - I had better hurry so I can get some sleep.

No comments: