Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rowan Fine Lace

I'm a little tired this evening. Beth and I got up at 4am to watch New Zealand beat Australia in a semi-final game of the Rugby World Cup. I did go back to sleep for a while but didn't feel great all afternoon. There was no knitting. I just relaxed on the couch watching football. It's almost time for The Amazing Race, X Factor and a baseball game so this is going to be quick.

I logged onto Rowan's website to see if there are any new patterns. Lucky us there are a few in the new Rowan Fine Lace. The yarn arrived last week in some great colours. Of course Era (927) is my favourite.

Don't forget that you need to register and log in before you can download the patterns.
Bressay Hap Wrap
Originally featured in Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 42, this design has been re-knitted in Fine Lace. This fine knit shawl is both beautiful and delicate and knitted in any of the colours available in the Fine Lace pallet this will make a timeless addition to any wardrobe.
 Lace Shawl
Originally featured in Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine 34, this design has been re-knitted in Fine Lace. This fine knit lace shawl knitted in any of the colours available in the Fine Lace pallet will make a timeless addition to any wardrobe.
Tomorrow the packing starts for the Woodstock Fleece Festival. My booth is smaller than it is for the Knitters' Fair and Knitter's Frolic so it takes a bit of planning. There are boxes arriving this week from different suppliers and this could lead to some last minute changes. I don't think I have ever felt this unprepared for a show.

No comments: